Wednesday 10 April 2013

I'm so in love with Pinterest at the moment. There are so many great ideas that I can use in the classroom or just to organize myself.

I've already created several boards to pin things onto, one for maths, literacy, writing prompts, organization, art and science ideas and there is heaps more. I've found it a great place to start when I am looking for a new idea or just to explore the possibilities of what can be done with students in the classroom.

My favourite board would have to be the "Bits and Bobs" board. This is where I have placed all the ideas that don't really fit anywhere particular, but also ideas that could be included in several of the boards.

If you haven't jumped on the Pinterest band wagon yet, then I strongly suggest you do. Especially if you are a teacher or student teacher like me. It has also lead me to several amazing teacher's blogs which have provided heaps of good advice for my prac and future teaching experiences.

Facebook??? Facebook who??? who cares about what you had for dinner or how you look in the mirror, I'm a full Pinterest convert and dare I say ..... Totally Addicted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment