Thursday 5 May 2016

Connecting on Facebook


About 2 years ago I started a Facebook page for relief teachers in Perth. I was relief teaching at the time and found I had a lot of questions I wanted to ask others in the same situation, but could not find a group on Facebook to chat with. I created the page and it now has over 500 members. I love logging on and seeing that new relief teachers are asking questions and that seasoned relief teachers are providing them with helpful advice. It has also become a way to link up those looking for relief teachers with relief teachers looking for work.

Although I don't get a lot of time to these day, I also use this page to share relevant posts, articles or news that relate to education, and relief teaching specifically.

Check it out at PerthReliefTeachers on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment