Friday 14 June 2013

History Word Cloud

I created a word cloud to conclude the unit the class
has been studying on Early Explorers. I took the words from the Early Explorers brainstorm and the word wall to create this. I also used words from the students sticky notes reflections. This activity involved students writing down one thing that they learnt from someone else's Early Explorers report onto a sticky note and placing it on the sticky note board. These three areas provided lots of interesting words for our word cloud.
I used an anchor shape because it linked in nicely with the work we have been doing. I also printed three word clouds using the same words as there were different words highlighted in each word cloud. This looks great up on the classroom wall.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment