Saturday 22 June 2013

Pen Licence

I was busy creating a Pen Licence for the students in my prac class when my children asked if I could make one for them too. This is the version I made for them. I made the template in word so its as easy as copying and pasting their photos and typing in their names now. I have put in the school logo for the students on my prac as I don't have photos of the students. My children love them, but I can't wait to see what my mentor teacher thinks of them. Pen Licence's wont be used in the classroom until next term but I thought this would be a nice goodbye gesture as I complete my prac next week. If they go down well the other year 4 classes might use them too.
What do you think?

Front and back view of the Pen Licence. Laminated and then signed by the students in permanent marker.

2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic. Am I able to access the template?
    Victorian 3/4 teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my password is 1million

    ReplyDelete